Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Seo Best Tips

201 Powerful SEO Tips (That Actually Work)


This Is the most significant collection of search engine optimization tips on Earth.
The Best part?
All Of the SEO techniques in this guide are 100% actionable.
So If you'd like higher rankings, check out the new guide.

Add LSI Keywords For Your Content

Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) keywords are a fancy way of saying: "synonyms and closely-related phrases".
And When you include these in your content you help Google understand what your page is about. You can find LSI keywords in the bottom of the SERPs:

Use Keyword-Rich URLs

The Results from my experiments are clear: Google pays attention to the key words that appear in your URL. And why don't you? Your URL is a strong indicator of what your page is all about.
For Example, I have a page which ranks in the top 3 for the key word "search engine ranking". As you can see, this keyword ONLY appears in the URL (maybe not in the name label):

Want More Shares? Use Click To Tweet Buttons

Ever think to yourself:
"I Wish more folks would share my articles" ? Then you'll love this SEO tip.
Rather Of a generic "discuss my article" call to action, use a "Click To Tweet" instead. You can ask a person to tweet a specific tip, image...or even a quote.

Compose Long Descriptions for YouTube Videos

Long Video descriptions help Google know what your video is about.
So I recommend writing YouTube video descriptions that are at least 250 words.

Make Social Sharing Buttons Super-Easy to Find

I Can not tell you how often I have given up on sharing a piece of content since I had trouble finding the talk buttons.
That is Why I use social sharing buttons that follow you down the page:

That Way, my article is prepared to be shared whenever the mood strikes you.

Write Great Subheaders

The Text you use on your subheaders will make or break your webpage's live time and bounce rate.
You See, most people utilize dull subheaders such as:
"Nutrition and You"
"Google Adwords"
Yawn.
Instead, Create eye-catching subheaders that stop your readers in their paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment